Privacy and Confidentiality
Thank you for accessing the philippine-real-estate.com website (“Site”) operated by Philippine Real Estate We respect your privacy and want to protect your personal information in accordance with the policies laid in the Data Privacy Act of 2012.
You can visit and browse the Site without having to provide your personal details. During such visit you remain anonymous and at no time can we identify you, unless you have an account and have logged on with your user name and password.
Data that we collect
In order for you to fully access our Site, we collect your name, mobile number and your email address. This will allow us to directly communicate with you and process all your needs while logged on and browsing the Site. We collect, store and process your data and relay it to third parties whenever you choose to inquire or get to know more about the real estates in our listings. This will allow real estate owners, sellers, brokers, developers and other permitted uploaders to directly communicate with you in order to facilitate your needs and provide you with answers on your requests.
Further, we will use the information you provide to personalize your experience at our website; administer your account with us; audit the downloading of data from our website; improve the layout and/or content of the pages of our website and customize them for users; identify visitors in our website; carry out research on our users’ demographics; send you information that we think you may find useful or which you have requested from us, including information about our listings and services, provided you have indicated that you have not objected to being contacted for these purposes.
Subject to obtaining your consent, we may contact you by email with details of sales promotions, newsletters and alerts, subscription to services, promotional campaigns, awareness campaigns, programs, sponsorships and events. We may also use your personal information for opinion and market research. Your details are anonymous and will only be used for statistical purposes. Any answers to surveys or opinion polls we may ask you to complete will not be forwarded on to third parties. We save the answers to our surveys separately from your email address.
We may further anonymize data about users of the Site generally and use it for various purposes, including ascertaining the general location of the users and usage of certain aspects of the Site or a link contained in an email to those registered to receive them, and supplying that anonymized data to third parties such as publishers. However, that anonymized data will not be capable of identifying you personally.
If you choose to provide us with your personal information, you consent to the transfer and storage of that information in our servers. If you prefer not to receive any marketing communications from us, you can opt out at any time by clicking the ‘unsubscribe’ link in any email that we send to you.
Agents, brokers or clients with log in accounts are allowed to store data, documents or photos in our cloud services for purposes of lead management. By providing so, you hereby consent to access of any personal or sensitive information for the said purpose by philippine-real-estate.com.
Our disclosure of your information
We may disclose personal information to respond to legal requirements, enforce our policies, respond to claims that a listing or other content violates the rights of others, or protect anyone’s rights, property or safety. Such information will be disclosed in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We may also share your personal information:
1. Third parties to provide joint content and services (like registration, transactions and customer support), to help detect and prevent potentially illegal acts and violations of our policies, and to guide decisions about their products, services and communications. These third parties will use this information to send you marketing communications only if you’ve requested their services.
2. Service providers under contract who help with our business operations (such as fraud investigations, bill collection, affiliate and rewards programs and customer support).
3. Other third parties to whom you explicitly ask us to send your information (or about whom you are otherwise explicitly notified and consent to when using a specific service).
4. Law enforcement agencies, other governmental agencies or third parties in response to a request for information relating to a criminal investigation, alleged illegal activity or any other activity that may expose us, you or any other philippine-real-estate.com user to legal liability. The personal information we disclose may include your User ID and User ID history, name, address, telephone/mobile number, email address, fraud complaints and bidding and listing history or anything else that we deem relevant.
5. Other agencies in connection with an investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringement, piracy, or other unlawful activity, as we in our sole discretion believe necessary or appropriate, either under confidentiality agreement or as required by law. In such circumstances, we may disclose name, street address, city, postcode, country, phone number and email address.
Third parties and links
No spam, spyware or spoofing
We and our users do not tolerate spam. Make sure to set your ‘philippine-real-estate.com’ communication preferences so we communicate to you as you prefer. You are not licensed to contact other ‘philippine-real-estate.com’ users without their express consent. To report ‘philippine-real-estate.com’ -related spam or spoof emails to ‘philippine-real-estate.com’, please report it to us. You may not use our communication tools to send spam or otherwise send content that would breach our User Agreement.
Your password is the key to your account. Use unique numbers, letters and special characters, and do not disclose your ‘philippine-real-estate.com’ password to anyone. If you do share your password or your personal information with others, remember that you are responsible for all actions taken in the name of your account. If you lose control of your password, you may lose substantial control over your personal information and may be subject to legally binding actions taken on your behalf. Therefore, if your password has been compromised for any reason, you should immediately notify ‘philippine-real-estate.com’ and change your password.
Your information is stored on our servers. We treat data as an asset that must be protected and use tools encryptions, passwords, technical and physical security to protect your personal information against unauthorized access and disclosure. However, as you probably know, third parties may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications, and other users may abuse or misuse your personal information that they collect from the site. Although we work very hard to protect your privacy, we do not promise that your personal information or private communications will always remain private. You are responsible for protecting against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer.
If you are concerned about your data you have the right to request access to the personal data which we may hold or process about you. You have the right to require us to correct any inaccuracies in your data free of charge. At any stage you also have the right to ask us to stop using your personal data for direct marketing purposes or such other purpose as permitted by law.
Philippine Real Estate, website is made available to the public and appeals to broad audience and general users. Any erroneous information pertaining to the owner of the account or of the published listings may be corrected upon proper notice to Philippine Real Estate, through our Data Privacy Officer.
If you have any concerns, you may reach us through our Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org